The False Prophet must be in place … as the First Seal in the Final Battle.
Catholic believe that by the will and teaching of Christ,the Magisterium of the Church is protected with the charism of infallibility such that , by the power of the Holy spirit, the Pope cannot ever err in official teaching on matters of faith and morals. The true Church will never err in her official teaching of faith and morals.
As Catholics, we know this is true. So, let no one tamper or interfere with the Word of God.
But people are already asking how they should respond to the possibility that Pope Francis might be the False Prophet. Here are six ways:
- Remain Vigilant and Obedient: In conscience, heart, mind, and will – remain obedient to Pope Francis … for now … read on Know that the Church’s Magisterium shall remain infallible … But not in the False Prophet (Pope) and his lies. Anyone who supports gay unions, birth control/contraception, abortion, euthanasia, women priests, watered-down doctrine and other heresies must be avoided. And given Pope Francis’ track record in light of the growing evidence of prophecy, we should stop praising him and his troubling actions, ask for clarification, pray for him … while remaining vigilant for the good of souls and the Church. We must also see our way through this moment with solid reasoning and faith.
- Remain Alert and Investigative: Don’t bury your head in the sand and hope it will all blow over. Given both the prophecies and the Pope’s track record of troubling statements, it is permitted and even proper, given these circumstances to be evaluative and even somewhat critical of Pope francis’ actions and teachings. As Catholics, it is permitted to consider the possibility that he may be the False Prophet, while not yet concluding it. Saint Augustine says “The truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. Just let it loose, It will defend itself. So be watch men of the Church’s morals and doctrine and ambassadors of these heavenly prophecies. For a time still, even if things get worse, do not be surprised if even good Bishops and theologians are confused and misdirected in their learnings and enthusiasms. Soon enough, if things are happening, as prophesy indicates, all will become clearer.
- Remain United in the truth of Christ: What happened to ‘let your yes be yes and your no be no? We will no allow our faith to be tampered with; we know our doctrines and morals are irrefutable and unchangeable. Even if some of the leaders of the Church want to change us (and Christ) by wanting to split us and divide us. All that we need to do is stay right where we’ve always been … in the truth of the Church’s faith and doctrine … here the true Church will be.
- Remain Charitable: God does not give His prophecy to the few open-minded people only, but to all the faithful. He wants His revelation shared and spread, to anyone who will listen and respond. Realize that many, especially at this point, will not agree about this. They will not be able to see or consider this situation, yet. Do not try to argue your perspective. Present the information. Pray for discernment. Pray for the Pope and the Church, for true mercy, compassion, and unity. Let us pray for one another and for unity in the truth. Time will make things more clear one way or another. Pope Francis is either the False Prophet, which is a real possibility, or he is not, and someone else is. It is either going in this direction,or it is not, and criticism of this message won’t change it. If it is going in this direction, you will be glad God informed you through His prophecies beforehand anyway, even if you initially rejected them.
- 5.Remain Hopeful: God is in control, and the events of these times are in His Providence. Remember that God brings good out of all things for those who Love Him (Romans 8:28). God foretold these things through Daniel and St. John in the Bible and through many heavenly prophecies, so that we would have courage as the events unfold and so that we would recognize that He wants us to respond with hope and faith in Him. Fear is not from the Lord Make our own Psalm 91: I will say of the Lord “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust … I will not fear the terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day. Christ shall take care of us and our loved ones, and know that He has sent his Mother to assist us in a special way in these times.
- Remain prayerful: Prayer is the only way to victory and peace. The prophecies about the False Prophet are close to fulfillment. According to the Book of Revelation, and, other prophecies, the False Prophet must be in place as the first seal in the Final Battle. The False Prophet will be the false Elijah, the false John the Baptist, who validates the rising anti-christ. Through his religious authority and global influence, he will help solidify the authority of the Antichrist. But, we in turn will assist in the defeat of the evil one. And to do this we must pray, Pray, pray, pray!
It seems the last Pope of Malachy’s prophecy may be in place and the great apostasy is commencing soon. For those who have eyes to see, the final storm is rising. We must bear witness to the Truth of the prophecies foretold, even as painful as they are.
One thing about prophecy – it is never easy to hear, much less accept. But the fruits of prophecy are alway what the Church needs and what God wills. Thus, John Paul II is encouraging us from above: “This is no time to be ashamed of the Gospel…It is the time to preach it from the rooftops.”
Whether Francis is the False Prophet as various prophecy indicates specifically and much other prophecy alludes to, this is both plausible and possible. Time will tell. We must pray for the Catholic Church, including Pope Francis.
Couragio! For more information on the prophecies of our times go to:
2 thoughts on “How To Respond if Pope Francis is the False Prophet by Dr. Kelly Bowring”
Francis is not the false prophet. He is dealing with a difficult problem. While I do have my doubts about the way he is doing it, he deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Thank you for your comment. Only more time will tell. Not much time either as he is considering changing the element of bread in the Holy Eucharist to something else ….
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.